- 20/11/23 SantanderX UK Awards Semi-Finalist
Shortlisted for the SantanderX UK Awards 2023, one of the UK’s largest university and early-stage business pitching competitions
- 19/6/23 Presentation at NanoMed Europe 2023
Oral presentation at the 18th annual event of ETPN & the 5th NME conference merged into a unique event: NanoMed Europe 23 (NME23)
- 7/6/23 The EISA Awards 2023 Finalist
- 1/6/23 Royal Society of Chemistry Emerging Technology Competition Finalist
Named finalist in the Royal Society of Chemistry Emerging Technology Competition in the health category
- 17/4/23 Presentation at ISTU Annual Symposium
Oral presentation at the International Society for Therapeutic Ultrasound (ISTU) annual symposium
- 23/2/23 Science Entrepreneur Club
Science Entrepreneur Club has spotlighted Apeikon Therapeutics, described our technology
- 23/1/23 Presentation at BioSeed 2023
Attended to BioSeed 2023 in London, a European equity investment event for early-stage life science companies.
- 6/12/22 Cancer Research Horizons Innovation and Entrepreneurship Nomination
Founder Maya Thanou was nominated by Cancer Research Horizon as one of the top 5 women entrepreneurs in the field of cancer technologies in the UK.
- 8/9/22 King’s 20 Accelerator Programme
Apeikon was selected to participate in King’s College London’s King’s 20 Accelerator Program, which is recognised as the flagship program of the Entrepreneurship Institute
- 4/7/22 Presentation at New Modalities in Pharmacology & Drug Discovery 2022
Poster presentation at the New Modalities in Pharmacology & Drug Discovery 2022, which is a joint conference hosted by BPS (British Pharmacological Society) and ELRIG UK
- 1/6/22 WAPG Launch Programme
Selected to participate in the WAPG Launch programme
- 1/3/22 Innovate UK Biomedical Catalyst
Awarded a competitive Innovate UK Biomedical Catalyst grant of £0.9m.
- 15/12/21 – Alderley Park Accelerator Award
Apeikon is extremely pleased to be awarded first prize in the Alderley Park Accelerator programme.
- 9/11/21 – Science Entrepreneur Club
An article was published about Apeikon Therapeutics on the Science Entrepreneur Club. See: https://www.science-entrepreneur.com/blog-1/apeikon-therapeutics-tackling-the-side-effects-of-chemotherapy
- 4/3/21 Presentation at the British Society of Nanomedicine
Oral presentation at the British Society of Nanomedicine’s Early Career Research Spring Meeting https://www.britishsocietynanomedicine.org/previous-presentations/
- 27/10/21 – SETsquared ICURe Programme
Acceptance into the SETsquared ICURe programme. This 4-month programme is sponsored by Innovate UK, which focuses on bridging the gap between academia and industry for realistic, innovative answers needed in the industry.
- 22/10/21 – Alderley Park Accelerator Programme
Apeikon has been accepted into the Alderley Park Accelerator programme. This 8-week programme supports early stage and growing life science business on their journey to success
- 1/9/21 – The Innovators Club 2021 Programme
Apeikon is part of the The Innovators Club 2021, as supported by the Science Entrepreneur Club. This 4-month programme is expertly designed to support the goals and growth of selected early-stage biotech start-up companies working at the intersection of life sciences and technology.
- 6/6/21 – MIT Enterprise Forum Greece Award